SAY GOODBYE TO HEAD LICE AND EGGS WITH THE EASE OF TREATMENT
Dealing with head lice is the most frustrating thing in the world. And like it or not, all children are at risk of getting lice, no matter how good their hygiene. We have the most effective and innovative product to get rid of head lice and nits.
Lice aren't just for children, they can affect anyone at ANY time. They are easily passed from person to person in the same house, bedmates and infested family members also will need treatment to prevent the lice from coming back.
Traditional lice removal is difficult, requires harmful chemical pesticides and will normally result in a second infestation.
AntiLice™ Electric Head Lice Eliminator combines multi powerful technologies to detect and prevent head lice infestations while providing immediate visible results.
- Nano-bind Teeth use positive ions to extract both head lice and eggs (nits) into disposable capture filters.
- Instantly vacuum pulls and filters all debris into a confided pouch
- UV Light completely eliminates all captured lice and eggs.
- 100% Chemical and Pesticide Free.
- Safe and stress-free with no smelly pesticides, great for all.
- It won't damage your lungs like the chemical alternatives.
- Reduces the risk of lice returning by 88%
- Removes and eliminates ALL traces of lice.
- Out Performs Other Head Lice Combs and Lice Shampoo
1 x AntiLice™ Electric Head Lice Treatment Comb.
3 x Filters Pouches.
1 x User Manual.
Description of lice:
The head louse is a tiny, wingless parasitic insect that lives among human hairs and feeds on small amounts of blood drawn from the scalp. Lice, the plural of a louse, are a pervasive problem, especially for kids, ages 3 years to 12 years. Lice infest girls more often than boys due to long hair and girls often share hair accessories or brushes.
Lice are very contagious and their bites cause the scalp to become itchy and inflamed. With persistent scratching, an infested person runs the risk of skin irritation and infection.
They can affect anyone at ANY time. Lice are easily transferred to family and friends, and they love biting into your scalp to drink your blood😱
They can be found all around hair follicles though generally they are clustered close to the root where the adult lice can easily lay them.
The key is how you get rid of lice eggs. Also known as nits, lice eggs are the reason we have developed Automatic Head Lice Remover.
Traditional lice removal is difficult, requires harmful chemical pesticides and will typically result in a second infestation. The problem is that most lice combs don't pick up all of the nits, making this process progressive.